We have an open position for an experienced Immunological Assay Development Scientist on our R&D Team. This person will develop immunological assays that contribute to our therapeutic antibody discovery projects in the research pipeline. You will support across multiple line functions to progress drug discovery projects.
- Independently or in collaboration with co-leads design, execute and troubleshoot immunological assays and cell-based assays to support therapeutic antibody development projects in R&D team and/or in collaboration with other teams.
- Design, execute, interpret, and improve in vitro experiments in the cellular immunology field using mouse, rabbit or human primary cells and cell lines. Assays may include but are not limited to cellular signaling, affinity and competition assays, cellular proliferation, cytokine measurements, receptor binding, cellular toxicity tests (ADCC, ADCP, CDC), macrophage assays etc.
- Identify novel technologies and cutting-edge improvements for immunoassays that will contribute to the progress of therapeutic targets.
- Support and contribute to scientific publications (patents, posters, manuscripts, grants) for external communication in addition to supporting documents associated with regulatory submissions.
- Experience in drug discovery in a commercial pharmaceutical setting is required.
- Ph.D. degree in Immunology or Cell Biology with 2-4 years of related industry experience, or a Master’s degree with 4-6 years of related industry experience, or Bachelor’s degree with 8+ years of related industry experience.
- Minimum 2 years of hands-on experience in pharmaceutic industry, performing immunological assays, cell-based assays, primary cancer cell culture, T cell/B cell culture, in vitro and in vivo models to evaluate immune responses against therapeutic molecules, etc.
- Strong skills in basic biochemical and immunological methods such as multi-color flow cytometry (FACS), ELISA/multiplex assays, western blotting, cell cytotoxicity/cell killing assays etc.
- Knowledge of immune oncology with an emphasis on immune checkpoint inhibitor pharmaceutics is preferred.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to effectively communicate across disciplines.
- Legally authorized to work in the U.S
For more information or to apply, please send resumes to Xiaofeng Li[email protected]